The subject of sale from a voluntary auction is an industrial property complex consisting of a production workshop with an area of 1855 m2, a production workshop of 449 m2, office and utility premises, a land plot of 8,699 m2, including technology and fully operating equipment and automated lines for dry powder painting and liquid painting.
The auction is held as part of the liquidation of the company – the owner of the plant.
- Auction method: English
- Auction deposit: CZK 550,000
- Auction pitch: 10 000 CZK
- Auction: 09. 11. 2016 13:00
The factory is located in the Central Bohemian Region near the D11 motorway, 30 km from Prague.
The plant specializes in serial and low-volume orders and provides full support for powder coating and varnishing projects, including production, transportation, warehousing, installation, picking and other services.
The products are certified in accordance with ISO 9001:2000
The plant was opened in 2002 with a specialization in painting iron, galvanized and aluminum materials. In 2006 it had 100 employees. In 2006, he purchased a new automated line for painting plastic, and the next year he switched to a process method of production management.
Technology and equipment
Powder coating technology – Wagner using automatic painting chambers. Preparation of the material (phosphating, etching, passivation) on the automatic line. Vulcanization polymerization chamber and tunnel furnace with temperatures up to 250°C with adjustable temperature and rate of passage of painted parts. Powder application is carried out with electrostatic or kinetic guns.
The technological essence of powder coating
During the spraying process, the smallest particles of dry paint are electrically charged (electrification by friction or from an external source). The painted product has the opposite charge, and paint particles settle on its surface.
A monolithic high-quality coating is formed with further heating of the product in a special polymerization chamber. The powder melts, moistens the surface of the product and forms a strong film.
Advantages of powder coating
- Powder coating has some advantages over traditional types of metal painting:
- Powder coating ensures the reference quality of the surface of the part;
- The ability to use paint of various colors and shades;
- Ability to choose from different types of functional coatings;
- The technology of powder coating of metal is environmentally friendly;
- Absence of solvents;
- Powder coating is safe for humans in direct contact;
- Fireproof coloring option;
- Quick application.
- Possibility to quickly change colors and color experiments.
- Low production costs
Inspection of the object
- 12.10.2016 at 13 hours
- 19.10.2016 at 13 hours