For sale, currently mothballed, plant for the production of electromechanical equipment with all engineering networks, buildings, workshops, production base, equipment, land plots.
Previously, the plant produced a line of compressors (rotary blowers) under the well-known brand "Lutos" as part of the production holding Atlas Copco with an annual turnover of about 15 million euros.
The available equipment allows to manufacture electromechanical equipment for various purposes, including fans, compressors, pumps, shut-off valves, etc.
It is possible to repurpose production.
Characteristics of the plant
The plant is located on the territory of 2 hectares, which is owned. Fully provided with electricity, water, sewerage. Heat is supplied from its own gas boiler house, there is an electric substation on the territory.
The factory has the following properties:
- Administrative building with an area of 496 m2;
- The building of the plant and workshop (3 floors plus the basement) with a total area of about 6,000 m2, where there is a machine shop and a workshop for the final processing of the final product, rooms for tools, sanitary and technical premises, a boiler room, a dining room, offices, warehouses.
The building is equipped with freight elevators (5 tons), cranes (5 tons), ceiling lifting capacity 500-2500 kg / m2.
- Workshop building with an area of 204 m2:
- Buildings of 3 covered warehouses with an area of 418 m2, 114 m2, 86 m2 and a covered garage of 95 m2.
- Land plot of 9 hectares (in ownership), adjacent to the territory of the plant. Designed for possible expansion of production.
The plant has an excellent strategic location: 30 kilometers from Karlovy Vary, 70 kilometers from Prague, near the border with Germany.
The territory is adjacent to the Prague-Karlovy Vary highway, the construction of the autobahn to Germany ends nearby.
The territorial location allows you to receive subsidies from the European Union for the development of production.
Format of the transaction
- Option 1: sale of the entire complex of real estate and movable property
- Option 2: sale of 100% of shares in a joint-stock company
The joint-stock company has a good credit history. He has no loans or debts. No activities are currently under way. Accounting statements are submitted.
The company can take loans, state subsidies, attract investments. Ownership of a company with such assets can serve as a weighty basis for its owners to obtain a residence permit in the Czech Republic
The reason for the sale is the change of residence of the owner.
The price is 1.5 million euros.
Further information is available on request.