For sale elite Residence Pyramid – a modern residential complex that arose as a result of the reconstruction carried out in 2012-2014 and partial reconstruction of the historic building originally built in 1841.
Residence Pyramid is located in the heart of the second most important Czech resort Marianske Lazne near the colonnade.
The building of the pyramid residence consists of 5 above-ground and two underground floors in which there are:
- 24 apartments (2 and 3 rooms) of "luxury" class with an area of 60-100 meters
- 1 apartment
- 2 commercial premises
- In the underground floors – garage for 49 cars
Building area: 4 577 m2
Land area: 1 103 m2
The residence is surrounded by silence and greenery in the most respectable area of the resort – on Russkaya Street, opposite the magistrate of the city.
Currently, the final work on interior decoration is being carried out in the residence.
Finishing of the house and apartments
High level of finishing of the house and apartments.
- Barrier-free entrance to the house,
- Two SCHINDLER elevators.
- Access to the elevator from the parking lot, suitable also for the disabled.
- The roof and part of the facade on the side of the courtyard are made of copper.
- Electric heating of gutters and gutters against icing.
- The original type of stairs: stone steps and tiles.
- Central heating, hot water from the new heat exchange station located in the building "Pyramid".
- Wooden windows with double-glazed windows and doors to order, EURO profile, meet the requirements of the Department for the Protection of Cultural Heritage.
- Balconies, terraces, front gardens – ceramic frost-resistant tiles.
- A large selection of shades of Belgian laminate in the basic finish, as well as a wide selection of flooring in luxury finishes.
- The basic decoration of the apartments includes the presence of a hydromassage bath or shower, two toilets with a suspended toilet-bidet.
- Bathrooms: a wide selection of ceramic tiles and sanitary ware of the highest class of Czech and other foreign manufacturers.
- In some apartments there are sockets for telephone, Internet and TV, each apartment has a built-in intercom.
Location of Marianske Lazne
The town of Mariánské Lázně is one of the most famous Czech spas. It is famous, first of all, for its mineral springs, of which there are more than 100 in the city. Thanks to the park ensembles, Mariánské Lázně is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. In the past, the resort was visited by such famous personalities as Goethe, Chopin, Edison, the Russian Emperor Nicholas and many others.
Mariánské Lázně is nominated for inclusion in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Infrastructure of the city
The city has all the necessary infrastructure: schools, kindergartens, secondary educational institutions, post offices, banks of leading financial companies, a cinema, a theater, a library, a hospital, pharmacies and other medical institutions. Lovers of recreation and sports will be pleased with a number of sports grounds, an indoor city pool, including swimming pools and wellness centers in individual hotels. Other types of services are also provided in the city: hairdressers, car services, car rental, many restaurants, bars, cafeterias and pastry shops. Shopping can be made in Kaufland and Tesco supermarkets or numerous small shops.
Culture, religion, sport
For lovers of culture in the city there is a theater, a cinema Slavia, a library, a city museum, the Chopin House-Museum. In Mariánské Lázně there are several churches: the Roman Catholic Church, the Orthodox Church of St. George. St. Vladimir's Church, the Evangelical Church and the Anglican Church. The city has created conditions for practicing 48 kinds of sports, such as golf, downhill skiing, tennis and others.
The main road leading to the city is the D5 motorway (Plzeň – Rozvadov/Weidhaus border crossing). Mariánské Lázně is located 28 km. from exit No. 128 of the D5 autobahn, in the direction of Plana. The railway connection connects the city not only with Plzeň and Prague, but also with Pardubice, Olomouc and the Ostrava region.