The company, founded in 2019, is engaged in road transport logistics and dispatching services in the field of international road transport to European Union and European Economic Area countries, including Switzerland, as well as domestic transport in the Czech Republic.
The company has its own database of carriers and customers. The carriers also have their own drivers and dispatchers available on a 24/7 basis.
The company provides:
- selection of vehicles, drivers and logistics routes;
- Tracking of goods on the route and assistance in dealing with issues during the movement of cargo;
- adherence to delivery schedules and avoidance of downtime;
- Monitoring weather conditions at all driving locations to ensure drivers are comfortable;
- Coordinating and matching the interests of shippers, consignees and carriers;
- Correcting the driver’s route;
- taking into account the driver’s state of health and keeping track of his working hours for greater efficiency;
- finding the easiest way to deliver the goods, negotiating tariffs with the customer, and drawing up the special documents and permits that the trucker needs for the transport of goods;
- maintaining a document flow in the process of transporting goods.
The main advantage of the company is the reduction of transport costs by combining partial deliveries of customers and creating optimal routes and logistics, as well as the guarantee of compliance with agreed delivery dates. Every order is assigned to a dispatcher who receives instructions and takes care of transport logistics and timely delivery.
The registered office of the company is in Hradec Kralove.
Paid-up share capital: 500,000 CZK.
100% shares of the company is owned by a Slovakian citizen, who is also the director of the company.
The company is sold due to personal circumstances of the owner, who is forced to stay more time in Slovakia and can not devote sufficient time to his company and this business in the Czech Republic
In view of this, the company currently has small debts, not exceeding the amount of the share capital.
Format and price of the transaction:
The company will be sold for a symbolic price of 1 Euro to an investor who will pay the debts of the company in the future.
The new owner will receive the entire know-how, the database of the hauliers and regular customers as well as all tools and developments which will allow the investor to quickly get back the investment made and the company to work profitably in the future.
The current owner and director of the company are ready to provide the new owner and director with consulting services after the sale of the company.